February 22, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS:

Thanks to all who entered the contest to name Penny's new pink horse! The names you chose were very imaginative. You may find them in my shop for other horses' names in the future. But the name for Penny's horse was chosen by an unbiased third party (my husband, with Penny's input) who was unaware of the names of those who entered as he read a list of the entered suggestions. 
THE WINNER IS: "Pippie!! ...because it is a perfect name that really seems to suite Penny's horse!" Congratulations Linda! You will be receiving your fiber artsy prize by USPS within a few days! Hope you enjoy learning how to needle felt! ~debbie :)

2 comments:

  1. WHOOHOO! Thank you Debbie! I made need some pointers. I am so happy that Penny likes the name Pippie for her beautiful horse. I bet she eventually shortens it to "Pip", as sort of a pet name for her special friend. Best wishes to Penny and Pippie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Linda. I bet you are right about Penny shortening the name to Pip. I love how you are really into the game!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Yes, I am here and will really read your comments! I look forward to your comments, questions and insights. I love to respond to my blog followers. Thank you for reading Waldorf Inspired Dolls and Toys blog!
~debbie :)