February 04, 2010

I was interviewed today by Annie at Home. Check it out

Have you ever wondered how I chose Waldorf dolls over other dolls to make?

Have you ever wondered if you could sell handmade items successfully on Etsy?

Have you ever wanted to know another mom's experience with home based business opportunities and how that compares with being an Etsy shop owner?

Have you ever wondered if I get so attached to the dolls I make that I am tempted to keep them for myself?

Annie has.

She interviewed me today for her blog www.annieathome.com and got the answers.

Thanks Annie for showcasing my dolls and Etsy business on your blog! I love your blog and look forward to following you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reminder: The Valentine's Day Waldorf Doll Giveaway ends tomorrow (Feb. 5th) at midnight!

Thanks to everyone who has entered to win! If you want to enter more times for a greater chance of winning, or if you have been meaning to enter and have just put it off, it is not too late! You still have time to enter if you do it now!

Good luck everybody!
~debbie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I am here and will really read your comments! I look forward to your comments, questions and insights. I love to respond to my blog followers. Thank you for reading Waldorf Inspired Dolls and Toys blog!
~debbie :)