June 08, 2010

Nine Days till we move to a new blog and a new Etsy store!

I am excited to announce that my new Etsy shop dedicated just to Waldorf dolls and doll accessories will be open in 9 days! My daughter Larissa and I are both working deligently to make many dolls and fun accessories for our shop. I am very excited about the new web page and blog that will be live in just 9 days! Check back here for web address and exciting new Etsy store name! We think you will love it!
Until then you can still buy dolls and place custom orders at my current Etsy store: UniqueFiberArts

We are filled with happy anticipation - wait till you see!

debbie & larissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I am here and will really read your comments! I look forward to your comments, questions and insights. I love to respond to my blog followers. Thank you for reading Waldorf Inspired Dolls and Toys blog!
~debbie :)