June 12, 2010

Five Days till we move to a new blog and a new Etsy store!

FIVE days till My new Etsy shop (dedicated only to dolls and fun doll accessories) will be open in 5 more days! My daughter Larissa and I are getting the behind the scenes details taken care of for our shop. We are very excited about the new web page and blog that will be live in just 5 days! Check back here for web address and exciting new Etsy store name!
Until then you can still buy our wonderful Waldorf Inspired dolls at our current Etsy store: UniqueFiberArts

debbie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I am here and will really read your comments! I look forward to your comments, questions and insights. I love to respond to my blog followers. Thank you for reading Waldorf Inspired Dolls and Toys blog!
~debbie :)